YOUR CUSTOM SCRIPT YOUR CUSTOM SCRIPT Shorte.st Short Link Payment proof and payout rates of different countries - KONAN SAIFI

Shorte.st Short Link Payment proof and payout rates of different countries

Share:
Shorte.st is a highest paying URL shortenerwebsite which pays money on per click basis for your shortened links.
shortest
Here I’m sharing my personal experience through this short review. Since recently I joined Shorte.st URL shortener website to monetize this blog links.

Payment Proof

shorte-st-payment-received-on-gulshan-kumar-paypal-account
© Konan Saifi, Paypal Account Screenshot, taken on 10th March 2016

Update: In 39 days, I have earned $7 from Shorte.st. On 10th March 2016, they have successfully made payment to my PayPal account. Shorte.st is allowed in India, and better than adf.ly or any other URL Shorteners. Here’s my payment proof.
Join button

Shorte.st Payout Rates

COUNTRYHIGHEST PER 1000 VIEWS
United States$14,04
United Kingdom$10,75
Denmark$9,20
Australia$8,61
Norway$8,18
United Arab Emirates$7,72
Brazil$7,72
Brazil$7,72
Germany$7,16
Finland$7,06
South Africa$6,97
South Africa$6,97
Sweden$6,93
Join button
Here I’m sharing what I have noticed all pros and cons in this URL Shortener.

Pros of Shorte.st

  1. Sign up process is easy, you don’t need to wait for manual approval.
  2. Minimum Payout: $5 for Paypal and Webmoney and $20 for Payoneer users.
  3. Refer more, earn more. Through its referral program, you can earn commission for the lifetime. You’ll get a 20% commission of what every person you referred has earned!
  4. Speaking about payout rate, I think Shorte.st is far better than Adf.ly. As you can see their payout rates, you will find they pay up to $14 for U.S. traffics.
  5. If you will talk about number of ways to earn money, I think they are winner. Other speak only, they offer any pay for that. If you have a blog based on self hosted WordPress platform, you can easily monetize your blog directly through it’s pugin. It is very easy to setup. After installing and activating this plugin, go to Settings > Monetize your website. Enter the registered email id which you have used while sign up and click save button.
  6. Make money in 6 ways: Entry, Exit, popup ads, short links, and referral program and website sharing scripts.
Here are the benefits of joining Shorte.st
Shorte.st Joining benifits
Being an honest, how can I hide its cons. They also had few cons which you can’t ignore.

Cons of Shorte.st

  1. Sign up process is just about 45 sec, but solving Google ReCaptcha takes time. It took my valuable 15 min to complete just one registration process.
  2. According to GTmetrix report, Their website is loading slow. You can’t expect to do login on slow internet connection. Even login page takes 4 sec to load which is more than recommended. They should speed up their website using these tips.
  3. Website monetization script generates code with error causing not working as expected. For this same purpose, I would suggest using WordPress plugin it works fine.
  4. The quality of advertisment which is displayed for the short links is questionable. Have a look in this quick video.
  5. Shorte.st offer a special ‘website script’ to automate the monetization process in the easier way. Unfortunately, after implementation I received an email from Google Adwords team saying, website is affected by Malware. When I removed Shorte.st website script, they re-considered my site. Ref: Video.

Bonus Tips: How I made My first $7 with Shorte.st


Shorte.st URL Shortner
Infographic of Shorte.st, telling how it’s work

So, here I’m going to reveal the secret strategywhich I applied to make money. I’m using a particular plugin called – Better WordPress External Links, it helps me convert my all external into short URL.
Also, to comply with Google Webmaster Guidelines, I have set all external links to nofollow. You can apply the same technique for your blog too. To convert all external links into short, you have to do some necessary settings in BWEL plugin.
  1. First of all after login to shorte.st, Go to More Tools menu > Quick Link(https://shorte.st/tools/quick)
  2. Copy the quick link till your API key. For example, you can see below in screenshot
    Copy Quick Link till api Key
  3. Now open Better External Link Plugin settings, choose ‘External link prefix’ to ‘A custom URL‘ and paste the copied link “http://sh.st/st/538be …/” in Custom URL prefix field as show below in screenshot. This is my API Key ‘538bed …’.To earn money, make sure use your own API key instead of mine.
Final words
Even without a website, you can make money by sharing the link on social sites. This is much profitable if you have a downloading site where you can monetize your link and get paid. If you have any further query, please write below in the comment section and I’ll happy to assist you as soon as possible.
Join button
If you want to know about its bot then watch this video.

2 comments: